The TS Series Benchtops are the ideal pilot models and are versatile enough to adapt as your needs change.
- Incorporates our unique disruption head, precise hydraulic operating and control system with an automatically supplied, continuous flow Cell Disrupter
- Disruption pressure easily and accurately set and displayed digitally with a range of 1KPSI through to 40KPSI as standard
- Touch screen control of disruption cycle, automatic shut down when process complete
- Cell Disrupter controls peristalic process pump for automatic supply of sample. Process pump available on request *
- Disruption head mounted in stainless steel tray to avoid spillage
- Partial containment and simple externally controlled CIP
- Internal relief valve fitted for reverse flow of cleaning fluids
- Various flow rates are available depending on desired maximum pressure and power rating, alternative pressure heads available on request
- Pressure consistent and stable during disruption cycle
- Full bio-containment inlet and outlet options available upon request
- Materials in contact with sample, 316L stainless steel or equivalent, synthetic sapphire, EPDM, GLFPTFE & PEEK 450G
- IQ/OQ available on request
Temperature Control:- Disruption head is surrounded by unique cooling jacket. Bath circulator or chiller is recommended with a flow rate of 1L/min (0.75kW), 1.5L/min (1.1kW). Bath circulator/chiller available upon request.
* Not available on TS-Series 0.75kW model